Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Welcome Tour - Part One

Happy Tuesday, Y'all!

I haven't posted since last Friday, and I'm really trying to decide what type of routine that I want to have with blog posting.  I don't want it to get in the way of other things that are more priority!  But, of course, I would like to fit it in so that I'm posting habitually and regularly.  I was planning to post Mon/Wed/Fri afternoons, but, as you can see, my Monday post is notably absent and it is now Tuesday morning.  Oh well, we make adjustments!

So I finally have a tour ready for action!  I'll post the tour in several parts so that I don't overload you all at once.  We'll start as though you are just walking into our apartment : )

Enter the Niemann Abode

Clockwise from top: (1) This is our nice artwork section that you notice upon first entering our apartment.  It's cute, simple, and still in progress [notice the empty picture frame].  Jim has acquired an affinity for the word y'all since living in the South.  He likes the efficiency of the word, the way it rolls off the tongue, and the kind-hearted tone that is usually associated with the word. (2) Moving on you will see our front closet.  Usually pretty organized and holds most of our shoes - we have a lot.  Jim has a lot for a man, but that's because he loves running shoes.  Above our coats is where I keep my pull up bar.  To my dismay, this doorway is the only doorway narrow enough for me to mount my pull up bar!  It doesn't work perfect, but at least I can do pull ups somewhere! (3) This is our little drop-off area.  It has containers for keys, phones, wallets, coins, pens, it's Jim's charging station, and it's where we keep our gym bags and my purse.  It's better than unloading everything on the couch or kitchen table every day!  Loving the 'Niemann' picture from our good friends Rob & Laura : )

Holy guacamole, it took me more minutes than anticipated to just show off this one small spot!  It's almost 9am so I gotta get prepped for work.

I'll try to post more of the tour later today - talk soon!

Mrs. Gretchen Niemann

0 comments:

Post a Comment